Sell Your Home
Quick introduction here.
Each section below should be a paragraph. You’ll notice bullet points that I copied and pasted from other sources. They are really good examples of what we want to mention. Here is an example we REALLY like: http://phase7realty.com/work-with-us/phase-7-approach/. Password is “phase7”. Love how it’s brief, the verbiage is awesome, and it’s broken down so it’s easy to understand. Keep in mind that there is no need to talk about other real estate agents when writing the copy. We need to make it about what we will do for our clients.
Here are the sections we need:
- Here, we need to mention that the first step is scheduling a consultation with us (a real estate agent)
- This consultation is to assess your current market value, review the process, and to discuss your needs and expectations. You’ll have a chance to walk through your home to highlight the features you find the most appealing about your place. Together you will create a time frame and punch list for things to do before hitting the market and go over any questions you have.
- Once you determine the market value of your house, it’s time to figure out the right price to ask for.
- After first sentence in analyze the market… talk about us as a company. This page may help.
- With extensive knowledge of the Atlanta housing market, we will work with you to determine the best price for your home. First, we will perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your area. A CMA evaluates the prices of nearby homes that have been recently listed or sold. By knowing what similar homes in your area have sold for, you can more accurately determine the right price for your home.
- I really like the verbiage here — password is “phase7”
Get Ready to Sell
- Do as much as you can to make your home the model of perfection so that when you hit the market, you come on strong. Staging Strategy: Enhance the design and layout to help potential buyers better visualize space
- Small changes can make a huge difference! Fix any small, yet noticeable problems. We will walk-through your home and give you more recommendations to make your house ready to show.
- Urban Life has a bevy of trusted resources at our finger tips so whether it’s a plumber, a painter, or movers, etc.
Market the Home
- I think in this section we can do a brief paragraph and then just add the bullet items that is in bold below. No need to change those
- There is much more to marketing your home than just than putting a “For Sale” sign in the front yard. We will aggressively market your property by placing your listing everywhere that prospective buyers look. We use a variety of marketing tactics, such as professional photography, virtual tours, and professionally written descriptions to create your home’s profile on the most popular real estate websites, including Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com.
- We are equipped to help you through every stage of the home selling process.
- Our professional photography and innovative marketing will be ready the same day your listing hits the market to ensure we’re putting our best foot forward. You only have once chance to make a first impression! Once your listing is live, you’ll want to maximize your showing potential so be sure to keep everything pristine for any last-minute showing requests. Nap time? Pet at home? Just let our agents know ahead of time so we can work with your schedule.
- Professional photography
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS): Includes professional photos and virtual tours
- Brokers’ and Public Open Houses
- Internet Marketing: Over ?? websites with enhanced presence on Realtor.com Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia and Homefinde as well as many others.
- Dedicated Property Website: We offer each property a dedicated website with a custom URL (www.123main.com)
- Internet Data Exchange (IDX): Properties are listed on all other major brokerage websites
- Customized Marketing Materials: Brochures, flyers, eBlasts
- Targeted Marketing to Brokerage Community
Negotiate The Offer
- Once an offer is made on your house, we will notify you and schedule a time to review the offer. Keep in mind that the offer price is only one factor in the transaction – we will guide your through all of the terms and agreements during this process. Your Urban Life agent is an experienced negotiator and he/she will help you get the best offer and terms for your home.
- Once you are under contract your agent will handle the details and you can rest easy. They will coordinate the home inspection, monitor attorney review, update you on contract milestones, and ensure that earnest money and deadlines are on schedule. Every sale is different and if any issues come up, your agent will help you navigate through them. If there are any inspection items needed for repair, your agent can help with any contractors or handymen to get the job done.
- Shortly before the closing, your Urban agent will schedule a final walk through with buyers, handle the key exchange, and any remaining issues.
After the Closing
- We are your realtors for life and are always available for questions, concerns, and advice.
- Most real estate journeys end at a the closing table, but not yours. Phase 7 Realty is always at your disposal, ready to answer your after closing questions, retrieve misplaced paperwork or even just to catch up over a friendly cup of coffee!